PANGOO FEED ADDITIVE 02
Allicin Powder 15%,25%, 30%
Allicin is a natural antibiotics
Other names: Garlicin, Garlic Allicin; CAS No: 539-86-6; EINECS No: 208-727-7; M.F.: C6H10OS2; M.W.: 146
Product name: Feed Allicin 25, 30%
Packing: 25 kg /Drum, 1kg*25bags/Carton
Leading Time: 15 days
Payment: Paypal, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Westen union, Visa, Master C
Unit net weight: 25 kg
Unit gross weight: 25.7kg
Quantity /FCL : 12 Tons
We hereby issue the following testing data, we analysis the items according to the standard strictly.
||White or light-yellow
|Loss on Drying:
|Recommended dosage (g/t) for assay of 25%
||Instead of antibiotics
|Livestock and poultry of all ages
|Freshwater and marine fish
|Shrimp, crab, turtle special aquatic
- This product is a kind of broad spectrum anti-bacterial drug. When used for animal husbandry and aquaculture, allicin can obviously improve the production performance, reduce the incidence of disease, reduce mortality rate, and increase the breeding benefits.
- It is suitable for poultry, fish, shimp, crab and turtle;
- To prevent kinds of infections, prohibit and kill harmful germs and improve animals` immunization, disease resistance and stress resistance. It has a comparatively prevention effect for some diseases caused by various infections, such as red skin, enteritis and bleeding for fish, shrimp and crab;
- To promote animals` growth, improve their survival rate and egg laying rate, reduce feed material ratio, so as to heighten production capacity and increase the economic benefit. It can increase the laying rate of poultry by 9%, increase the weight gain by 11% for broiler, 6% for pigs and 12% for fish;
- To stimulate animals` appetite, increase feed-taking amount and promote digestion. It can help purify water quality and reduce endangerment of mosquitoes and flies on nursery ground;
- It can reduce the activity of a-cholesterol hydroxyls, thus to lower the cholesterol content within serum, yolk and liver;
- It may lower the poisonous substance as mercury, cyanide and nitrite. When the products are used as feeding supplement for some time, the animal will be healthier with bright shiny fur and enhanced disease resistance, and increased survival rate;
- It is a refill of antibiotic as well as the best additive for producing nuisance free fodder;
- To resist moulds and insects efficiently to keep environment sanitary.
- Stored in a ventilated, cool and dry place;
- Should not be mixed and stored with toxic, harmful and easy pollutant things during transport and storage;
- Shelf life of 12 months (in seal condition).