L-Threonine feed grade is an essential amino acid that is added to the diet of pigs and poultry in order to exactly match the balanced amino acid requirement of the animals.
In practice, L-Threonine is the second limiting amino acid for pigs and the third for poultry.
As an essential amino acid, threonine is widely added in the forage for newborn pigs, covering pigs, poultry, shrimp, eel and so.
1. Keep the balance of amino acids in the forage and stimulate the growth of the animals;
2. Improve meat quality;
3. Increase the nutritive value of forage raw materials that have low amino acid digestibility;
4. Apply to the production low-protein forage;
5. Cut down the cost of raw materials for forage;
6. Decrease the nitrogen content in the excrement and urine of animals so that the release of ammonia is slowed and the ammonia concentration is kept low in the animal shed.