Technical Data Sheet
FPV-5 Vitamin C Feed Grade
Vitamin C Feed grade (Ascorbic Acid )
CAS #: 50-81-7
Synonym: Vitamin C, Ascorvit, Vicomin C, Acorbate, Ascorbutina, Catavin C, Cevex, Secorbate; 3-Keto-L- gulofuranolactone; 3-Oxo-L-gulofuranolactone
Molecular Formula: C6H8O6
Ascorbic acid powder is a rich form of Vitamin C and it is composed of organic compound which has antioxidant properties. It has a major role in photosynthesis, acting in the mehler peroxidase reaction.
It functions as a major redox buffer.
Used to intensify the process of photosynthesis.
- Characteristics : White Crystalline Powder
- Identification : Positive Reaction
- Melting Point : About 190°C
- PH : 2.1-2.6
- Copper: ≤5ppm
- Heavy Metals: ≤10ppm
- Mercury: <0.1mg/kg 0.1mg/kg
- Lead: <2mg/kg 2mg/kg
- Arsenic: ≤3ppm
- Oxalic Acid: ≤0.2%
- Iron: ≤2ppm
- Loss of Drying: ≤0.4%
- Sulphate Ash (Residue On Ignition): ≤0.1%
- Specific Optical Rotation: +20.5°–+21.5°
- Assay: 99.0%-100.5%
- Residual Solvents Methanol:≤3000 ppm
- Total plate count: ≤1000 cfu/g
- Yeasts& molds: ≤100 cfu/g
12 months after production date.
25kgs per carton
Load 20mt / FCL with pallets
Load 22mt / FCL without pallets
Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Air Sensitive Sensitive to light.
Store in lightresistant containers.
Transport instructions ：See our latest safety data sheet.
Usage： as per latest version of European feedstuff law.
Safety Data Sheet yes
Classified as hazardous as per EU regulation yes